The host broadcaster provides TV services during the Summit, streams live broadcasts on the information channel and forms international news channels with video materials from open video events.
Cabins for TV and radio companies and booths for stand-up positions are provided free of charge.
For more information on reserving TV and radio cabins, stand-up booths and use of mobile satellite stations in the Host Broadcaster's zone in the Broadcasting Pavilion, please contact:
Reservation requests for cabins and parking of mobile satellite stations are only accepted by email at G20.email@example.com.
The television signal will be available in the following formats:
● HD/SDI 1080i/50 with embedded audio;
● SD/SDI 625/50 16:9 with embedded audio;
● SD/SDI 625/50 4:3 with embedded audio.
TV companies can broadcast in other formats using converters.
The following stand-up positions are available at the International Media Centre:
● 16 booths with a view of the Constantine Palace (shuttle carts will be available to the media);
● 10 booths facing the International Media Centre;
● 2 booths in the Media Pavilion.
Fly-aways are set up within walking distance from the Broadcasting Pavilion.